Okehampton Office - Accounts manager role
We are looking for an accounts manager to join our friendly team.
This is a fantastic opportunity offering a progressive role suitable to an ambitious, self-motivated person who wants to continue their learning from an already solid base.
The role includes:
- Client account reconciliations
- Preparation of accounts for yearends
- Prepare financial management reports
- Preparation of VAT returns for a diverse range of clients
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Peer to peer reviews
- Managing junior staff as required
- Maintaining excellent client working relationships
- Helping our continued growth and success
The candidate must:
- Be skilled in the use of at least one accounting software
- Have detailed knowledge of issues affecting small businesses
- Have great attention to detail skills
- Understand and respect the importance of confidentiality
- Thrive on tight deadlines
- Have a willingness to 'go the extra mile'
Training and support will be offered as needed and the successful applicant will be required to become conversant with how we work across all areas.
This is an exciting role for someone who wants to improve their career, whether that be in taking further external examinations (AAT, ACA) or just to continue learning and developing new skills in a growing business.
This is a full time position offering an attractive benefits package to the right candidate.
If you are interested please send an email from the Contact us page or feel free to call Kassandra on 01837 55482 for more details.
Closing date - 4th February 2018
We will shortly be recruiting for a new accountants position. More details to follow but if you would like to get in touch and be the first to find out more then please just send us a quick email.